● 3 cups chopped fresh cantaloupe
● 2 cups granulated sugar
● 1 tablespoons lemon juice
● 2 tablespoons powdered pectin
● 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add cantaloupe, sugar and lemon juice to a large pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a
rolling boil, stirring frequently.
- Add pectin and continue boiling for 2-3 minutes, until mixture begins to thicken. Jelly is
ready when a teaspoon-full placed in the freezer for 3-4 minutes sets into a jelly-like
texture when cold.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Let cool and store in refrigerator for one
week, or process jars and store at room temperature for up to 3 months.